Mingo Springs Golf Course. Mingo Springs Golf Course is known for its mountain and water views as well as challenging play on its 18-hole course. Green fees start at $32 for 9 holes and $42 for 18 holes. You can also take in the views and spot wildlife on the Mingo Springs Trail & Bird Walk, an easy 3-mile loop trail through woods along the course. 43 Country Club Rd., Rangeley, ME, 04970. 207/864-5021. www.mingosprings.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $116* & up -- Last-Minute Las Vegas Flights on American, R/T American Airlines
- $129 & up -- New Orleans 4-Star Hotel on Bourbon Street BookIt.com
- $149 & up -- 5-Diamond Venetian Resort w/Extras, Save 50% BookIt.com
- $675 & up -- Sheraton Kauai: 3-Nt. Vacation w/Car Rental Pleasant Holidays
- $419 & up -- Last Minute: 4-Night Bahamas & Key West Cruise Royal Caribbean