At a Glance
- unique musical theme
- plethora of watersports
- regular activities like Tuesday cocktail party and dinner-hour children's program
- one-week minimum in peak season (unless shorter openings occur)
- no Wi-Fi in cottages
- cash or check only
Check Rates from our Partners
This delightful summer-only cottage resort on Kezar Lake makes music a focus. The staff—students and graduates of the country's finer music schools—perform everything from Broadway tunes to concert-piano pieces throughout your stay. All of the white clapboard cottages (one-to-three-bedroom) have screened porches and simple wicker and country furnishings; some have fireplaces and pine-paneled living areas.
- Address: 42 Quisisana Dr., off Pleasant Point Rd., Center Lovell, ME, 04016 | Map It
- Phone: 207/925-3500
- Website: www.quisisanaresort.com
- Location: Center Lovell
- 11 rooms in 2 lodges, 46 cottage units.
- Rate includes all-inclusive.
- No credit cards.
- Closed Sept.--mid-June.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99 -- Maine: Historic Seaside 'Great Country Inn', $100 Off York Harbor Inn
Way too short, needless to say, but I think we got a lot in and saw some amazing locations, met very friendly people and ate some scrumptious food!
We were visiting family in Lynn, MA and drove north o Read more
A quick overview of where we ate during out 10 days on MDI
Morninglory Bakery Cafe is our favorite, we prefer quick, smallish breakfasts. Read more
We're a family of 4 with 2 teenagers, planning to spend a week in the Boston area and wanting to spend a little time in as many states as possible. Read more
· News & Features
This week (April 20-28) is National Parks Week, meaning visitors can enjoy the great outdoors sans entry... Read more
If you have favorite beaches on Maui, Jamaica, and St.... Read more
Kate Christensen, author of the recently released novel The Astral, takes us on a walking tour of endlessly... Read more