- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The teams of the United States Naval Academy Athletic Association (NAAA) compete in about 20 varsity sports, most notably football. The team plays home games in fall at the Navy-Marine Corps Stadium on Rowe Boulevard in Annapolis. Annapolis, MD. 800/874-6289 ticket office. www.navysports.com.
Annapolis Yacht Club sponsors sailboat races at 6 pm each Wednesday from mid-May through early September in Annapolis Harbor, starting at the Eastport bridge. Annapolis, MD. 410/263-9279. www.annapolisyc.org.
More Sports and Outdoors
- Spectator Sports
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $135.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Annapolis Hotwire
- Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis in May: $117 & Up Expedia
- Super Sale! 3 Nts Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis + Air Fr $407 Travelocity
- $158.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Annapolis — $158 Hotwire
- Book in Annapolis: Save this May Fr $168+/Nt — $168 Expedia