The Eastern Shore Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Eastern Shore Hotel Reviews
Outside of Cambridge's singular Hyatt Regency and Ocean City's approximately 10,000 hotel rooms—the great majority of accommodations throughout this region are B&Bs, inns, and budget chain hotels. The scope of choice is broad, yet as might be expected, the quality and level of service of these smaller enterprises varies dramatically. Many B&Bs and inns have teamed up with other tourism enterprises to create packages that include boating, golf, and tennis, visits to art galleries and museums, and more.
Of note: B&Bs and inns throughout Maryland's and Virginia's Eastern Shore commonly require two-night minimum stays on weekends during periods of high demand, most often throughout the summer months, sometimes in late spring and early fall, and during special events such as town-wide festivals.
Browse Eastern Shore Hotels
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $104* & up -- Flights for Next Weekend on American, R/T American Airlines
- $75-$79 -- Capitol Hill Hotel near Historic Sites, 65% Off BookIt.com
- $83 & up -- D.C. Hotel w/Wi-Fi & Daily Breakfast, 50% Off BookIt.com
- $18 & up -- Baltimore: Admission to 9 Museums, up to 25% Off Featured Destination: Baltimore
- $169 & up -- 4.5-Star Loews Madison Hotel D.C., Save 40% — $169 Expedia