- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Seaport Boston Hotel
At a Glance
- the Wave Health & Fitness Club
- a no-tipping policy
- close to water taxi
- free Wi-Fi
- far from city center
- limited nearby dining options
- pricey room service
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Seaport Boston Hotel Review
Chances are, if you've ever been to Boston on business, you've already stayed at the Seaport. The 428-room hotel is an ocean of badge-wearing, convention-going suits, most of whom scurry back and forth between the lobby and the adjacent World Trade Center, land of a thousand conference rooms. Wait a minute! Keep reading—just because it's all business doesn't mean it's not nice. Case in point: the full-service health club, complete with a lap pool, spa, and cardio and weight equipment. Guest rooms are among the biggest in the city, and are outfitted with lime-green and red furnishings, marble bathrooms, Bose radios, laptop safes, and, of course, complimentary daily Wall Street Journals. Currying favor with all kinds of clientele, the Seaport prides itself on being ecofriendly and having hypoallergenic rooms.
- Address: World Trade Center, 1 Seaport La., Downtown/Seaport District, Boston, MA, 02210 | Map It
- Phone: 617/385-4000; 800/440-3318
- Website: www.seaportboston.com
- Metro World Trade Center.
- Location: Downtown Boston
- 428 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99 -- Maine: Historic Seaside 'Great Country Inn', $100 Off York Harbor Inn
- $179 & up -- 4-Star Boston Hotel in Back Bay, up to 50% Off Sheraton Boston
- $269 -- Boston: 4-Star Back Bay Hotel thru Summer, 30% Off — $269 The Westin Copley Place
- $156 -- Boston: 4-Star Quincy Market Hotel — $156 Hotwire.com
So what are the odds that my only friend who lives in Boston would decide to have her wedding festivities the same week that a supposed terrorist was on the lose in Boston?!
My husband and I flew to Bosto Read more
8 of us went to the Patriot's Day game on Monday. Read more
We will both be 22 years old by the time we fly out and have recently completed university. We are coming over to the USA to experience the big cities, the bars, the beaches, the culture Read more
· News & Features
This week has been a strange and tragic one and we've followed the events in Boston with heavy hearts... Read more
If you want to help in the aftermath of Monday afternoon's bombings near the finish line of the Bosto... Read more
We've thought of 5 reasons for East Coasters to brave chilly temps—an afternoon of culture.... Read more