Sights & Attractions in Boston
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Boston
Crane Beach on the Crane Estate
The 1,200-acre Crane Beach on the Crane Estate, an hour's drive...
Nantasket Beach, a 45-minute drive from downtown Boston, has...
The well-groomed beaches of Plum Island are worth the effort...
Just north of the city, Revere Beach, the oldest public beach...
Singing Beach, 32 mi north of Boston in a quiet Cape Ann town...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99 -- Maine: Historic Seaside 'Great Country Inn', $100 Off York Harbor Inn
- $179 & up -- 4-Star Boston Hotel in Back Bay, up to 50% Off Sheraton Boston
- $269 -- Boston: 4-Star Back Bay Hotel thru Summer, 30% Off — $269 The Westin Copley Place
- $156 -- Boston: 4-Star Quincy Market Hotel — $156 Hotwire.com