- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Most Downtown hotels have started offering free or fee-based wireless in their rooms and common areas. Call your hotel before arriving to confirm.
There are also a small number of Internet cafés on Newbury Street and scattered Downtown that charge a small fee ($2 and up) depending on minutes of usage. Most Starbucks locations and locally based coffee shops, such as Espresso Royale, have Wi-Fi service.
Cybercafes. Cybercafes lists more than 4,200 Internet cafés worldwide. www.cybercafes.com.
Wi-Fi Free Spot. Wi-Fi Free Spot lists hundreds of spots where you can connect to free Wi-Fi around Boston and Massachusetts. www.wififreespot.com/mass.html.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99 -- Maine: Historic Seaside 'Great Country Inn', $100 Off York Harbor Inn
- $179 & up -- 4-Star Boston Hotel in Back Bay, up to 50% Off Sheraton Boston
- $269 -- Boston: 4-Star Back Bay Hotel thru Summer, 30% Off — $269 The Westin Copley Place
- $156 -- Boston: 4-Star Quincy Market Hotel — $156 Hotwire.com