Nightlife & the Arts in Cape Cod
- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Nightlife & the Arts in Hyannis
Boston Pops Esplanade Orchestra
The Boston Pops Esplanade Orchestra wows the crowd with its annual...
The British Beer Company
The British Beer Company has a hearty selection of beers, from...
|Brewpubs / Beer Gardens||Hyannis|
Bud's Country Lounge
Bud's Country Lounge has pool tables and live music, dancing...
Cape Cod Melody Tent
In 1950 actress Gertrude Lawrence and her husband, producer-manager...
Cape Cod Symphony Orchestra
The 90-member Cape Cod Symphony Orchestra, under talented and...
Club 477/Mallory Dock
Club 477/Mallory Dock, in the old Hyannis train station, is the...
The Comedy Lounge
The Comedy Lounge, despite its location in a ubiquitous chain...
Harbor Your Arts
Harbor Your Arts is a great program of visual and performing...
The Island Merchant
The Island Merchant showcases a fine range of acoustic, blues...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99 -- Maine: Historic Seaside 'Great Country Inn', $100 Off York Harbor Inn