- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
The Provincetown Chamber of Commerce is open from March until New Year's Day and has the only staffed visitor center in town, just off Commercial Street near MacMillan Wharf. The Provincetown Business Guild specializes in gay tourism and is open year-round to offer answers over the phone or send out its directory—but it has no visitor center. The Truro Chamber of Commerce and Wellfleet Chamber are open daily from late May through early September, and on weekends from mid-April through late May and from early September through mid-October.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99 -- Maine: Historic Seaside 'Great Country Inn', $100 Off York Harbor Inn