- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Bayside Betsy's Review
Named for the feisty chef and co-owner, this campy, infectiously fun bar-and-grill serves a mix of homespun American favorites and slightly more contemporary dishes, such as lobster tortellini, seafood wontons with orange-horseradish sauce, and classic steamed mussels in white wine with garlic, shallots, and tomatoes. Nightly specials often reflect the luck of local fishermen. You might try pan-seared scallops with chorizo tossed with fettuccine. You can expect reliable food for breakfast (try the banana-walnut pancakes), lunch, and dinner year-round, but the real draws are the colorful people-watching, good-natured attitude, and nice views of Provincetown Harbor.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99 -- Maine: Historic Seaside 'Great Country Inn', $100 Off York Harbor Inn
So what are the odds that my only friend who lives in Boston would decide to have her wedding festivities the same week that a supposed terrorist was on the lose in Boston?!
My husband and I flew to Bosto Read more
8 of us went to the Patriot's Day game on Monday. Read more
We're a family of 4 with 2 teenagers, planning to spend a week in the Boston area and wanting to spend a little time in as many states as possible. Read more
· News & Features
Fodor's editors are always traveling, and we love to share our favorite places and top finds. ... Read more
The Nantucket Wine Festival returns May 16–20, 2012 with over 200 wineries from around the country... Read more
From mid-April through Thanksgiving there is a full schedule of mostly free ranger-guided activities.... Read more