- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Post Office Cafe
Post Office Cafe Review
A dapper yet casual bistro beneath Provincetown's favorite cabaret bar, the Post Office serves food most nights until 1 am, making it one of the area's best options for late-night snacking. The kitchen turns out a mix of substantial but straightforward American entrées, such as scallops Alfredo, along with lighter pub favorites. Sandwiches are a specialty; consider the grilled yellowfin tuna and greens on focaccia, or the grilled portobello mushroom with artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, roasted red peppers, feta cheese, and mixed greens on a pita. The place becomes increasingly festive—even a little raucous—the later it gets.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99 -- Maine: Historic Seaside 'Great Country Inn', $100 Off York Harbor Inn
So what are the odds that my only friend who lives in Boston would decide to have her wedding festivities the same week that a supposed terrorist was on the lose in Boston?!
My husband and I flew to Bosto Read more
8 of us went to the Patriot's Day game on Monday. Read more
We will both be 22 years old by the time we fly out and have recently completed university. We are coming over to the USA to experience the big cities, the bars, the beaches, the culture Read more
· News & Features
Fodor's editors are always traveling, and we love to share our favorite places and top finds.... Read more
The Nantucket Wine Festival returns May 16–20, 2012 with over 200 wineries from around the country... Read more
From mid-April through Thanksgiving there is a full schedule of mostly free ranger-guided activities.... Read more