- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Isaiah Hall B&B Inn
At a Glance
- beautiful grounds
- near beaches and attractions
- some very steep steps
- some rooms are on the small side
Isaiah Hall B&B Inn Review
Lilacs and pink roses trail along the white-picket fence outside this 1857 Greek Revival farmhouse on a quiet residential road near the bay, where innkeepers Jerry and Judy Neal set the scene for a romantic getaway with guest rooms that have country antiques, floral-print wallpapers, and homey touches, such as quilts and Priscilla curtains. In the attached carriage house, rooms have three walls stenciled white and one paneled with knotty pine, and some have small balconies overlooking a wooded lawn with gardens, grape arbors, and berry bushes. The Isaiah Hall Suite, with king bed and fireplace, can connect with another room to create a good-size two-bedroom/two-bath unit.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99 -- Maine: Historic Seaside 'Great Country Inn', $100 Off York Harbor Inn
So what are the odds that my only friend who lives in Boston would decide to have her wedding festivities the same week that a supposed terrorist was on the lose in Boston?!
My husband and I flew to Bosto Read more
8 of us went to the Patriot's Day game on Monday. Read more
Mr_Glass woke up this morning, snuggled close, and said I need Hawaii, make me tartar, make me poke, pleeeze!?!?!?!
Well if you ever saw him, he is one soft faced man. How can a loving wife of 20 years Read more
· News & Features
Fodor's editors are always traveling, and we love to share our favorite places and top finds. ... Read more
The Nantucket Wine Festival returns May 16–20, 2012 with over 200 wineries from around the country... Read more
From mid-April through Thanksgiving there is a full schedule of mostly free ranger-guided activities.... Read more