- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Fairway Restaurant and Pizzeria
Fairway Restaurant and Pizzeria Review
The friendly family-run Fairway specializes in Italian comfort food and pizzas. Attached to the Hole in One Donut Shop (very popular among locals for early-morning coffee and exceptional donuts and muffins), the Fairway puts a jar of crayons on every paper-covered table and sells its own brand of root beer. Entrées come with salad and homemade rolls. Try the eggplant Parmesan, fettuccine and meatballs, or a well-stuffed calzone. The pizzas are hearty, not the thin-crust variety but the kind that really fills you up.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99 -- Maine: Historic Seaside 'Great Country Inn', $100 Off York Harbor Inn
So what are the odds that my only friend who lives in Boston would decide to have her wedding festivities the same week that a supposed terrorist was on the lose in Boston?!
My husband and I flew to Bosto Read more
8 of us went to the Patriot's Day game on Monday. Read more
Mr_Glass woke up this morning, snuggled close, and said I need Hawaii, make me tartar, make me poke, pleeeze!?!?!?!
Well if you ever saw him, he is one soft faced man. How can a loving wife of 20 years Read more
· News & Features
Fodor's editors are always traveling, and we love to share our favorite places and top finds. ... Read more
The Nantucket Wine Festival returns May 16–20, 2012 with over 200 wineries from around the country... Read more
From mid-April through Thanksgiving there is a full schedule of mostly free ranger-guided activities.... Read more