- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Brewster Inn and Chowder House
Brewster Inn and Chowder House Review
The consistently good food at this long-standing Cape institution continues to live up to its great reputation among locals. Home cooking in the traditional New England style is the rule; you'll find no fancy or fussy fusion recipes here—just comfort food. Look for simple but tasty meat and seafood standards, and don't miss the rich and full-bodied New England clam chowder. The service is friendly, the prices are kind, and you won't leave hungry. The restaurant serves lunch and dinner daily year-round.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99 -- Maine: Historic Seaside 'Great Country Inn', $100 Off York Harbor Inn
So what are the odds that my only friend who lives in Boston would decide to have her wedding festivities the same week that a supposed terrorist was on the lose in Boston?!
My husband and I flew to Bosto Read more
8 of us went to the Patriot's Day game on Monday. Read more
We will both be 22 years old by the time we fly out and have recently completed university. We are coming over to the USA to experience the big cities, the bars, the beaches, the culture Read more
· News & Features
Fodor's editors are always traveling, and we love to share our favorite places and top finds.... Read more
The Nantucket Wine Festival returns May 16–20, 2012 with over 200 wineries from around the country... Read more
From mid-April through Thanksgiving there is a full schedule of mostly free ranger-guided activities.... Read more