Sights & Attractions in Nantucket
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Nantucket
|A-G H-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
African Meeting House
When the island abolished slavery in 1773, Nantucket became a...
|Museums / Galleries||Nantucket Town|
A dirt track leads to the island's highest point, Altar Rock...
|Viewpoints||Siasconset and Wauwinet|
Brant Point Light
The promontory where this 26-foot-tall, white-painted beauty...
|Nautical Sites||Nantucket Town|
A calm area by the harbor, Children's Beach is within blocks...
Cisco Beach has heavy surf and lifeguards, but no food or restrooms...
Dionis Beach is, at its entrance, a narrow strip of sand that...
First Congregational Church
The tower of this church provides the best view of Nantucket—for...
|Religious Sites||Nantucket Town|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99 -- Maine: Historic Seaside 'Great Country Inn', $100 Off York Harbor Inn
- $179 & up -- 4-Star Boston Hotel in Back Bay, up to 50% Off Sheraton Boston
- $269 -- Boston: 4-Star Back Bay Hotel thru Summer, 30% Off — $269 The Westin Copley Place
- $156 -- Boston: 4-Star Quincy Market Hotel — $156 Hotwire.com