Sights & Attractions in Side Trips from Boston
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Lexington
It was on this 2-acre triangle of land, on April 19, 1775, that...
While waiting for the arrival of the British on the morning of...
On April 18, 1775, Paul Revere came here to warn patriots John...
|Houses / Mansions||Lexington|
Minute Man National Historical Park
West of Lexington's center stretches this 1,000-acre, three-parcel...
As April 19, 1775, dragged on, British forces met fierce resistance...
National Heritage Museum
View artifacts from all facets of American life, put in social...
|Museums / Galleries||Lexington|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $140* & up -- Nationwide Flights on American, R/T American Airlines
- $99 -- Maine: Historic Seaside 'Great Country Inn', $100 Off York Harbor Inn
- $179 & up -- 4-Star Boston Hotel in Back Bay, up to 50% Off Sheraton Boston
- $269 -- Boston: 4-Star Back Bay Hotel thru Summer, 30% Off — $269 The Westin Copley Place
- $156 -- Boston: 4-Star Quincy Market Hotel — $156 Hotwire.com