Kansas City Repertory Theater
Kansas City Repertory Theater Review
Kansas City Repertory Theater is a professional, not-for-profit theater company with a full season of plays, including the annual production of Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol. Tickets are $27-$50. Performances take place on two stages, the original, and the.
Spencer Theatre in the University of Missouri-Kansas City Performing Arts Center 4949 Cherry St.
Copaken Stage 1 H&R Block Way, 13th St. between Main St. and Walnut St., Downtown.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $119 & up -- Weekends at Downtown St. Louis Hotel, Save $180 Sheraton St. Louis City Center Hotel & Suites
There’s not much information on the board about these destinations so I thought someone might find this helpful. Read more
My 13-year old DD and I are off on an Excellent Adventure Roadtrip (akak EAR). Read more
We are taking two of our grandkids (both 10, cousins) to SD in June. Read more
· News & Features
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines.... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more