- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Jake's Horses & Outfitting will take you on one- to six-hour rides along mountainous trails on Forest Service lands year-round. Summer dinner rides and multiday pack trips inside Yellowstone National Park are also available. U.S. 191 and Beaver Creek Rd., Big Sky, MT, 59716. 406/995-4630 or 800/352-5956. www.jakeshorses.com.
Canyon Adventures leads one- and two-hour trail rides May through September in the Gallatin Canyon. There's also a ride-and-raft combo. 47200 Gallatin Rd., U.S. 191, Big Sky, MT, 59716. 406/995-4450 or 800/520-7533. www.montanacanyonadventures.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at Quality Inn & Suites Fr $83+/Nt Expedia
- $91.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Butte Hotwire
- $38.66 & up : Midsize rentals in Butte Hotwire
- $124.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Helena — $124 Hotwire
- $43.11 & up : Full Size rentals in Butte — $44 Hotwire