Helena, Bozeman, and Southwest Montana Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go
Fly-fishing the gorgeous Gallatin River.
For a scenic and exhilarating drive, the Beartooth Highway can't be topped.
State Capitol, Helena: from Charlie Russell's Lewis and Clark painting to the Goddess of Liberty crowning the copper dome, the capitol is a masterpiece inside and out.
The Museum of the Rockies houses the world's largest collection of dinosaur fossils.
Wilderness skiing at the remote Big Sky Ski Resort.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $75.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Helena Hotwire
- Hampton Inn Helena in May: $133 & Up Expedia
- $29.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Helena Hotwire
- $117.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Helena — $117 Hotwire
- $34.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Helena — $35 Hotwire