Nightlife & the Arts in Helena, Bozeman, and Southwest Montana
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Helena, Bozeman, and Southwest Montana Nightlife & the Arts
|A-B C-G H-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Alive at Five
Late May through mid-September, live music plays in downtown parks...
Weekend evenings in summer there's often live rock music at Banditos...
|Music Clubs||Virginia City|
Bearcreek Saloon & Steakhouse
Sit back with a beer and a steak while you watch the Bearcreek...
Blue Slipper Theatre
The historic district's Blue Slipper Theatre presents various...
|Theater||Livingston and the Yellowstone River|
Bozeman Symphony Society
The Bozeman Symphony Society runs a year-round concert series...
For a no-holds-barred, singing comedy cabaret, leave the kids...
Buffalo Jump Steakhouse & Saloon
With dancing and country music, microbrews, video poker, and...
|Bars||Livingston and the Yellowstone River|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $57.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Bozeman Hotwire
- Starting Fr $80: Great Bozeman Price Save with Hotels.com, $20/night less
- $19.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Bozeman Hotwire
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at Rainbow Motel Fr $77+/Nt — $77 Expedia
- $17.95 & up : Compact rentals in Bozeman — $18 Hotwire