Sights & Attractions in Missoula, Kalispell, and Northwest Montana
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Flathead Lake
About 45 minutes from Glacier's west entrance on Flathead Lake's...
Bigfork Museum of Art and History
The rotating exhibits at Bigfork Museum of Art and History display...
|Museums / Galleries||Flathead Lake|
Mission Mountain Winery
Between the Bitteroot Valley and the Flathead Valley, Highway...
|Wineries / Breweries||Flathead Lake|
Mission Mountains Wilderness Complex
From much of the Mission Valley and Flathead Indian Reservation...
|Nature Preserves||Flathead Lake|
Polson, a quiet community of 4,000 on the southern edge of Flathead...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Visit Kalispell for Less: Hotels Fr $76+/Nt Travelocity
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Kalispell in May: $165 & Up Expedia
- $23.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Kalispell Hotwire
- Look no Further! Kalispell Hotels Fr $64+/Nt — $64 Travelocity
- $22.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Kalispell — $23 Hotwire