Great Basin Visitor Center
Great Basin Visitor Center Review
Here you can see exhibits on the flora, fauna, and geology of the park, or ask a ranger to suggest a favorite hike. Books, videos, and souvenirs are for sale; a coffee shop is attached.
- Address: Rte. 487, just north of Baker, Great Basin National Park, NV, 89311
- Phone: 775/234-7331
- Hours: Oct.--mid-May, daily 8--4:30; mid-May--Sept., daily 8--5:30.
- Location: Great Basin National Park
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Ely Savings! Book at Ramada Copper Queen Casino Fr $107+/Nt Expedia
- Book 3 Nts in Ely this May Fr $116+/Nt Expedia
I am planning a road trip from Sacramento to Denver end of June. Read more
· News & Features
After months of grounding due to safety and reliability concerns, the buzzed-about Boeing 787 Dreamline ... Read more
Montenegro is heating up, and for good reason.... Read more
You're all ready to go to Disney—the kids are packed, you've got good walking shoes.... Read more