Campfire programs Review
On summer evenings the park offers these programs at two of its campgrounds, Upper Lehman Creek and Wheeler Peak. The 30- to 45-minute programs cover a range of subjects related to the Great Basin's cultural and natural history, and resources. Dress warmly and bring a flashlight. Program times vary, so call for information.
- Address: Wheeler Peak Scenic Dr., 4 mi (Upper Lehman Creek) and 12 mi (Wheeler Peak) from the Lehman Caves Visitor Center, Great Basin National Park, NV, 89311
- Phone: 775/234-7331
- Cost: Free
- Hours: Mid-June--Labor Day; check at Lehman Caves Visitor Center for schedule.
- Location: Great Basin National Park
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Ely Savings! Book at Ramada Copper Queen Casino Fr $107+/Nt Expedia
- Book 3 Nts in Ely this May Fr $116+/Nt Expedia
Four gals (60ish!) are staying at a resort June 6-11th in South Lake Tahoe w/ a rental car. We enjoy sight seeing. shopping. kayaking. casinos. live bands. happy hours. Looking to add to our itinerary. Read more
· News & Features
We're sure your friends' Instagram photos of their puppies are super cute, but Brad Tully's animal snaps ... Read more
From major airline uniform upgrades to tips from the jet set on doing Paris right, this was a very chic... Read more
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more