Lehman Caves Cafe and Gift Shop
Lehman Caves Cafe and Gift Shop Review
The park's shop sells souvenirs, T-shirts, books, toys, American Indian jewelry, Great Basin pottery, and travel items.
- Address: Next to the visitor center, Great Basin National Park, NV, 89311
- Phone: 775/234-7221
- Location: Great Basin National Park
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Ramada Copper Queen Casino on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $107+/Nt Expedia
- Small budget: Stay in Ely this May Fr $116+/Nt Expedia
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
A New York City judge has ruled against the use of apartments for "transient tenants," which includes... Read more
Memorial Day is the unofficial start of what we like to call "weekend getaway season."... Read more
Wineries have a very obvious main draw.... Read more