- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Formerly the Vegas outpost of Chef Hubert Keller's famous Fleur de Lys restaurant, this eatery received a new concept and shorter name at the end of 2010. The result: a fun and open atmosphere, along with a globally inspired menu that features a host of small plates. Many of these items change regularly, but stalwarts include crab-and-avocado "spheres" and "In the Shower" macaroni and cheese (a play on mac-and-cheese that Keller cooked in a dorm room shower on the television show, "Top Chef"). Then there's the Fleur Burger 5000, a Waygu beef hamburger with foie gras, truffles, and a bottle of 1995 Chateau Petrus (the pricetag for this one is—hold your breath—$5,000). Deserts are varied, but the chocolate souffle with tabasco ice cream is certainly worth a try. Open for lunch daily.
The Vegas outpost of the acclaimed San Francisco–based restaurant features chef Hubert Keller's famed upscale French cuisine. In the elegant, high-ceilinged dining room at the Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino, diners are treated to over-the-top indulgences; think seared Hudson Valley foie gras with twice-cooked quail breast as a starter, and Kobe beef ribeye as an entree.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $140* & up -- Nationwide Flights on American, R/T American Airlines
- $149 & up -- Vegas: 5-Diamond Venetian Resort, Save 50% BookIt.com
- $79 & up -- 4- & 5- Star Vegas Hotels, up to 65% Off BookIt.com
- $49 -- Red Rock Canyon: Day Tour, $25 Off Red Rock PM Express Tour
- $116* & up -- Last-Minute Las Vegas Flights on American, R/T — $116 American Airlines
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Keeping up with what's hot on the Vegas Strip feels like a full-time job...unless you follow @VegasBill... Read more
When your friends ask what you're up to over the weekend, you can say you'll just be on the green with... Read more
Las Vegas visitors have a new club to splurge on: American Express has opened their Centurion Club a... Read more