- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Lotus of Siam
Lotus of Siam Review
This simple Thai restaurant has attained near-fanatical cult status, with some critics hailing it the best in North America. What's all the fuss? Consider the starter of marinated prawns, which are wrapped with bacon and rice-paper crepes, then deep-fried and served with a tangy sweet-and-sour sauce. For a main course, try dishes such as charbroiled beef liver mixed with green onion and chile, or the chicken and vegetables with Issan-style red curry. Be warned—this is some of the spiciest food you'll ever try. But another of Lotus's surprises is the phenomenal wine list, on which you might find a vintage to cool your palate.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $116* & up -- Last-Minute Las Vegas Flights on American, R/T American Airlines
- $149 & up -- Vegas: 5-Diamond Venetian Resort, Save 50% BookIt.com
- $79 & up -- 4- & 5- Star Vegas Hotels, up to 65% Off BookIt.com
- $55 -- Las Vegas: 'Pawn Stars' VIP Tour, $10 Off Pawn Stars VIP Tour
- $22 & up -- Las Vegas Resort Sale, Up to 30% Off — $22 Caesars Entertainment
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Keeping up with what's hot on the Vegas Strip feels like a full-time job...unless you follow @VegasBill ... Read more
When your friends ask what you're up to over the weekend, you can say you'll just be on the green with... Read more
Las Vegas visitors have a new club to splurge on: American Express has opened their Centurion Club a... Read more