- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Enter this boisterous spot, chef Emeril Lagasse's first Vegas restaurant (one of the city's earlier celeb-helmed eateries), under an arch of water spouting from a wrought-iron fish. Menu highlights might include Creole-mustard glazed Texas redfish, pepper-crusted prime sirloin, or sweet barbecued Scottish salmon with andouille sausage and Brabant potatoes. Be sure to order a side of mac-and-cheese with Serrano ham. A sommelier will guide you through the selection of some 2,000 wine bottles in the wine tower. Finish with a slice of banana cream pie. Emeril's is one of the better lunch options in MGM Grand, as many fine-dining options are dinner-only.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $140* & up -- Nationwide Flights on American, R/T American Airlines
- $149 & up -- Vegas: 5-Diamond Venetian Resort, Save 50% BookIt.com
- $79 & up -- 4- & 5- Star Vegas Hotels, up to 65% Off BookIt.com
- $49 -- Red Rock Canyon: Day Tour, $25 Off Red Rock PM Express Tour
- $116* & up -- Last-Minute Las Vegas Flights on American, R/T — $116 American Airlines
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Keeping up with what's hot on the Vegas Strip feels like a full-time job...unless you follow @VegasBill... Read more
When your friends ask what you're up to over the weekend, you can say you'll just be on the green with... Read more
Las Vegas visitors have a new club to splurge on: American Express has opened their Centurion Club a... Read more