- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino Review
Slots abound in the casino at Planet Hollywood; fittingly it's one of the only casinos on the Strip with Elvis-themed one-arm bandits. Table-game pits are clustered under Swarovski crystal chandeliers in the center of the main casino floor, and some feature scantily clad go-go dancers at night. On weekends the low-limit blackjack and Pai Gow tables stay busy for hours on end. The poker room, which comprises a full gaming pit on the main casino floor, is clean and spacious, and is outfitted with plenty of TVs to catch the big game when you're not staked in a pot. Nearby, a modest race and sports book is swanky and state-of-the-art.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $116* & up -- Last-Minute Las Vegas Flights on American, R/T American Airlines
- $23 & up -- Las Vegas Resort Sale, Up to 30% Off Caesars Entertainment
- $75 & up -- Las Vegas Family-Friendly Resort w/Breakfast Desert Rose Resort
- $49 -- Red Rock Canyon: Day Tour, $25 Off Red Rock PM Express Tour
- $24-$42 -- Classic Las Vegas Strip Hotel, Save 40% — $24-$42 Riviera Casino & Hotel
The lovely shores of South Tahoe call my name We will have a 4-day weekend to spend there: from July 4, Thursday through July 7 Sunday.
Anybody up for a GTG? We will arrive mid-day, anybody there fo Read more
· News & Features
Keeping up with what's hot on the Vegas Strip feels like a full-time job...unless you follow @VegasBill... Read more
When your friends ask what you're up to over the weekend, you can say you'll just be on the green with... Read more
Las Vegas visitors have a new club to splurge on: American Express has opened their Centurion Club a... Read more