Sights & Attractions in Dartmouth-Lake Sunapee
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Dartmouth-Lake Sunapee
This 460-foot bridge, 1½ mi south of the Saint-Gaudens...
|Bridges / Tunnels||Cornish|
Robert Frost spent part of a brooding freshman semester at this...
Enfield Shaker Museum
In 1782, two Shaker brothers from Mount Lebanon, New York, arrived...
|Museums / Galleries||Hanover|
The Fells Historic Estate & Gardens
John M. Hay, who served as private secretary to Abraham Lincoln...
|Nature Preserves, Architectural Sites, Gardens / Arboretums||Newbury|
Mt. Kearsarge Indian Museum, Education and Cultural Center
Take a tour of this complex, which holds an extensive collection...
|Museums / Galleries||New London|
Mt. Sunapee State Park Beach
Sunapee State Beach has picnic areas, a beach, and a bathhouse...
From Hanover follow Route 10 south through West Lebanon to Route...
Saint-Gaudens National Historic Site
Just south of Plainfield, where River Road rejoins Route 12A...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue), Gardens / Arboretums||Cornish|
About midway between New London and Newbury on the west side...
From Hanover, you can make a 60-mi drive up Route 10 all the...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99 -- Maine: Historic Seaside 'Great Country Inn', $100 Off York Harbor Inn