Sights & Attractions in Lakes Region
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Lakes Region
|A-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Bartlett Beach on Lake Winnisquam has a playground and picnic...
The oldest unaltered, brick-built textile mill in the United...
Canterbury Shaker Village
Shaker furniture and inventions are well regarded, and this National...
Castle in the Clouds
This wonderful mountaintop estate was built in 1913-14 without...
|Castles / Palaces||Center Sandwich|
Ellacoya State Beach & RV Park
The beach and park cover 600 feet along the southwestern shore...
The mothership of Lake Winnipesaukee's several family-oriented...
|Amusement Parks||Weirs Beach|
Historical Society Museum
This museum traces Center Sandwich's history through the faces...
|Museums / Galleries||Center Sandwich|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99 -- Maine: Historic Seaside 'Great Country Inn', $100 Off York Harbor Inn