- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Tom Bailey's Market
Tom Bailey's Market Review
Head to this butcher shop and deli and get in line for take-out. Tom Bailey's functions like a New York-style deli, churning out sandwiches, wraps, and salads for a steady stream of locals and summer residents. You can also pick up prime cuts of meat, homemade sausage, and even a selection of cheese, fruit, and desserts. On summer evenings from Thur.-Sun. waitstaff services the outdoor garden patio. At other times, you can take food to go or seat yourself.
- Address: 1323 3rd Ave., Spring Lake, NJ, 07762 | Map It
- Phone: 732/282-0920
- Hours: Mon.--Sat. 8--6, Sun. 8--4; in summer Thur--Sat until 9
- Website: tombaileysmarket.com
- Location: Spring Lake
- Reservations not accepted.
- Credit cards accepted.
- closed for dinner Labor Day---Memorial Day.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $140* & up -- Nationwide Flights on American, R/T American Airlines
- $75 -- Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort incl. Bowling Captain's Quarters
- $98 & up -- Two-Bedroom Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Condo SeaSide
- $675 & up -- Sheraton Kauai: 3-Nt. Vacation w/Car Rental Pleasant Holidays
- $599 & up -- Oceanview: Alaska 7-Night Summer Cruises American Express Travel
2nd time in AC in 6 months. Read more
This past week my partner, Peter, and I flew down to my place in Naples, Florida for a few days, then spent five days driving my little 2 seater convertible up to NJ. Read more
Hi, bad weather next week is forcing us to cancel our plans for a beach destination on the memorial day weekend
Is there a drivable (3-4 hours) destination from NJ that would be ideal (with good weather) Read more
· News & Features
Atlantic City's been having a tough go lately, but we think that now is the time to hit the boardwalk—you'll... Read more
Poker tables can be intimidating.... Read more
Atlantic City is shedding its reputation for having (how do we say this) less-than-decent food choices.... Read more