- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
New Mexico Holocaust & Intolerance Museum
New Mexico Holocaust & Intolerance Museum Review
Reestablished in a larger and more attractive Downtown space in 2009, this moving museum packs plenty of punch with its poignant exhibits that document genocide and persecution throughout history, with special emphasis placed upon the Holocaust carried out by the Nazis before and during World War II. Exhibits inside touch on child slave labor, the rescue of Bulgarian and Danish Jews, the Nuremburg Trials, and include a re-created gate from a concentration camp and many artifacts related to Holocaust survivors and the Nazis. There are also exhibits describing genocides throughout history such as the infamous Bataan Death March.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Visit Albuquerque for Less: Hotels Fr $70+/Nt Travelocity
- Book in Albuquerque: Save this May Fr $85+/Nt Expedia
- Dream Deal: The Blue 4 Nts + Air Fr $441 Expedia
- $9.00 & up : Full Size rentals in Albuquerque Hotwire
- Visit Albuquerque for Less: Hotels Fr $109+/Nt — $109 Travelocity
We are almost a wk in to our 30th home exchange, this time Santa Fe, New Mexico.
It's a trip that was planned about six months ago, with the written agreement, we would each drive to our home exchangers' Read more
4 days in a row both computers offered to guests would not function properly.
Hotel under renovation, but was not told this when I made the reservation. Was told during check-in. Daily use of jackhammers, Read more
· News & Features
Whether you come for the art, the chiles, or the architecture, you'll definitely stay for the wine.... Read more
As you twitch in anticipation of the final installment of Breaking Bad, take a trip through the turbule... Read more
The Four Seasons will take over at Santa Fe's Encantado Resort.... Read more