- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Taxis are metered in Albuquerque, and service is around-the-clock. Given the considerable distances around town, cabbing it can be expensive; figure about $9 from Downtown to Nob Hill, and about $20 from the airport to an Uptown hotel. There's also a $1 airport fee.
Albuquerque Cab. 505/883-4888. www.albuquerquecab.com.
Yellow Cab. 505/247-8888.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $42.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Albuquerque Hotwire
- Book 3-Star Casas de Suenos Old Town Historic Inn Fr $167+/Nt Expedia
- 4% OFF Suburban Extended Stay Albuquerque! 3 Nts + Air Fr $371 Travelocity
- $8.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Albuquerque Hotwire
- $67.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Albuquerque — $67 Hotwire