Carlsbad Caverns National Park Hotels
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Carlsbad Caverns National Park Hotel Reviews
The only overnight option within the arid, rugged park is to make your own campsite in the backcountry, at least half a mile from any trail.
Outside the park, however, options expand. White's City, which is less than 10 mi to the east of the park, contains two motels. Both are near the boardwalk that connects shopping and entertainment options. In Carlsbad there are even more choices, but many of them aren't as appealing as they once were. The hotels here are aging and not particularly well maintained, so don't expect a mint on your pillow. Still, most are clean, if less than opulent.
Browse Carlsbad Caverns National Park Hotels
Browse Carlsbad Caverns National Park Hotels By Location
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save in Carlsbad: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $237+/Nt Expedia
- Carlsbad Savings! Book 3 Nts in May at Econo Lodge Fr $102+/Nt Expedia