- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Estella's Restaurant Review
An old-fashioned, endearingly faded storefront café with a high pressed-tin ceiling, vintage photos, and a Formica counter with swivel stools, Estella's serves simple but memorable New Mexican fare—chicken burritos smothered with green chile, eggs with spicy chorizo, stacked enchiladas—plus a few American favorites like burgers. Pescado Veracruz (snapper simmered in a piquant sauce of spices, tomato, red chile, and onion) is a good choice for dinner.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Visit Albuquerque for Less: Hotels Fr $50+/Nt Travelocity
- Book 3 Nts in Albuquerque this May Fr $74+/Nt Expedia
- Travel for Less! 4 Nts The Blue + Air Fr $424 Expedia
- $14.95 & up : Compact rentals in Amarillo Hotwire
- Visit Albuquerque for Less: Hotels Fr $70+/Nt — $70 Travelocity
We are almost a wk in to our 30th home exchange, this time Santa Fe, New Mexico.
It's a trip that was planned about six months ago, with the written agreement, we would each drive to our home exchangers' Read more
4 days in a row both computers offered to guests would not function properly.
Hotel under renovation, but was not told this when I made the reservation. Was told during check-in. Daily use of jackhammers, Read more
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Whether you come for the art, the chiles, or the architecture, you'll definitely stay for the wine. ... Read more
As you twitch in anticipation of the final installment of Breaking Bad, take a trip through the turbule... Read more
The Four Seasons will take over at Santa Fe's Encantado Resort.... Read more