Shopping in Northwestern New Mexico
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Northwestern New Mexico Shopping
|A-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Animas Valley Mall
In a town with two super-sized Wal-Marts and a Target, a shopping...
|Shopping Centers / Malls||Farmington|
City Electric is a shoe shop Gallup-style, and is definitely...
Ellis Tanner Trading Co.
Coming up from Zuni on NM 602, travelers will come upon Ellis...
Emerson Gallery highlights the modern, appealing paintings and...
Fifth Generation Trading Co.
Detour one block south to Fifth Generation Trading Co., an old...
Hogback Trading Co.
About a half-hour drive west of town, in Waterflow, are a number...
Inscription Rock Trading & Coffee Co.
Inscription Rock Trading & Coffee Co. sells crafts and art...
|Crafts||El Morro National Monument|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book in Gallup: Save at the Econo Lodge in May Fr $68+/Nt Expedia
- Book in Gallup: Save at the Super 8 Gallup in May Fr $50+/Nt Save with Expedia, $8/night less
- $16.95 & up : Compact rentals in Farmington Hotwire
- Book in Gallup: Save at the Travelodge Gallup in May Fr $50+/Nt — $50 Expedia
- $14.95 & up : Economy rentals in Farmington — $15 Hotwire