- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Body Cafe Review
There is a world of things to do inside the contemporary, Asian-inspired Body. At this holistically minded center five minutes from Downtown, you'll find a spa offering a full range of treatments, a yoga studio (with a good range of classes open to visitors), a child-care center, and a boutique selling a wide range of beauty, health, and lifestyle products, plus jewelry, clothing, music, tarot cards, and all sorts of interesting gifts. The café uses mostly organic, local ingredients and serves three meals a day, with an emphasis on vegan and raw food. The breakfast smoothies and homemade granola are delicious. At lunch try soba noodles with peanuts and ginger-soy vinaigrette, or the raw enchiladas (really!), and at dinner there's an unbelievably good raw vegan lasagna layered with basil-sunflower pesto, portobello mushrooms, spinach, squash, tomatoes, nut cheese, and marinara sauce. Beer and wine are served.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $73+/Nt Expedia
- Save at 3-Star Hyatt Place Santa Fe: $124 & Up in May Expedia
- $24.99 & up : Midsize rentals in Santa Fe Hotwire
- Santa Fe Savings! Book at Fairfield Inn Santa Fe Fr $127+/Nt — $127 Expedia
- $19.99 & up : Compact rentals in Santa Fe — $20 Hotwire
We are almost a wk in to our 30th home exchange, this time Santa Fe, New Mexico.
It's a trip that was planned about six months ago, with the written agreement, we would each drive to our home exchangers' Read more
4 days in a row both computers offered to guests would not function properly.
Hotel under renovation, but was not told this when I made the reservation. Was told during check-in. Daily use of jackhammers, Read more
We would like to have comments on our itinerary please:
We have been to Santa Fe and Taos, but are traveling with a 24 yo daughter who has not. Read more
· News & Features
Whether you come for the art, the chiles, or the architecture, you'll definitely stay for the wine. ... Read more
As you twitch in anticipation of the final installment of Breaking Bad, take a trip through the turbule... Read more
The Four Seasons will take over at Santa Fe's Encantado Resort.... Read more