Sights & Attractions in Southwestern New Mexico
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Southwestern New Mexico
Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge
Hundreds of different types of birds, including snow geese, cranes...
Branigan Cultural Center
The Branigan Cultural Center, in a striking 1935 Pueblo Revival...
|Museums / Galleries||Las Cruces|
Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument
At Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument the mystery of the...
|Native American Sites||Gila National Forest|
The sculptor Walter De Maria created Lightning Field, a work...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue)||Quemado|
Very Large Array
With its 27 glistening-white 80-foot radio-telescope antennae...
|Observatories / Planetariums||Magdalena|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Hampton Inn & Suites Las Cruces I-25 in May: $118 & Up Expedia
- La Quinta Inn Las Cruces Mesilla Valley in May: $76 & Up Expedia
- Las Cruces Savings! Book at Days Inn Las Cruces Fr $93+/Nt — $93 Expedia
- May deal: Drury Inn & Suites Las Cruces Fr $128+/Nt — $128 Save with Expedia, $13/night less
- Book 3 Nts in Las Cruces this May Fr $122+/Nt — $122 Expedia