Nightlife & the Arts in Taos
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Taos Nightlife & the Arts
|A-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The Adobe Bar, a local meet-and-greet spot often dubbed "Taos's...
Alley Cantina has jazz, folk, and blues—as well as shuffleboard...
Caffe Tazza presents free evening performances throughout the...
Kachina Lodge Cabaret
The Kachina Lodge Cabaret usually brings in an area radio DJ...
Music from Angel Fire
Music from Angel Fire is a nightly series of classical (and occasional...
The piano bar at Sabroso often presents jazz and old standards—the...
The Sagebrush Inn hosts musicians and dancing in its lobby lounge...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save in Taos: Book 3 Nts in May at Sagebrush Inn Fr $101+/Nt Expedia
- Save in Taos: Book 3 Nts in May at Quality Inn Fr $79+/Nt Expedia
- Book in Taos: Save this May Fr $162+/Nt — $162 Expedia
- Save in Taos: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $113+/Nt — $113 Expedia
- Dreamcatcher B&B in May: $181 & Up — $181 Expedia