Nightlife & the Arts in Albany and Central New York
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Albany and Central New York Nightlife & the Arts
|A-D E-M N-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
9 Maple Ave
Live jazz comes to the 40-seat 9 Maple Ave every Friday and Saturday...
|Music Clubs||Saratoga Springs|
Big House Brewing
The Roaring Twenties theme at Big House Brewing makes this former...
|Brewpubs / Beer Gardens||Albany|
Recognized as the country's oldest folk-music venue, Caffè...
|Music Clubs, Cafes||Saratoga Springs|
Capital District Scottish Games
Pipe bands, highland dance performances, and traditional contests...
Capital Repertory Theatre
The Capital Repertory Theatre is an intimate space for musicals...
Central Park Concert Series
Local, national, and internationally known musicians perform...
Cooperstown Chamber Music Festival
National and international groups perform at the Cooperstown...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Albany Savings! Book at Quality Inn Central Fr $102+/Nt Expedia
- Book the CrestHill Suites Albany 3 Nts in May Fr $134+/Nt Expedia
- Super Sale! 3 Nts BEST WESTERN Albany Airport Inn + Air Fr $547 Travelocity
- $14.95 & up : Economy rentals in Albany Hotwire
- Save at 3-Star Springhill Suites Albany-Colonie: $158 & Up in May — $158 Expedia