Sights & Attractions in Albany and Central New York
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Albany and Central New York
|A B-D E-F G-H I-N O-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Ace of Diamonds Mine
Bring your own sledgehammers and pry bars or rent them from the...
Adirondack Scenic Railroad
From Memorial Day weekend through Columbus Day, a 1950s-era locomotive...
Albany Aqua Ducks
From April through October, you can tour the city in a land-and-water...
Albany Heritage Area Visitors Center
The center's museum gallery is a good place for an orientation...
Albany Institute of History and Art
The 1791 museum, the state's oldest, has annual rotating exhibits...
|Museums / Galleries||Albany|
Arkell Museum at Canajoharie
The collection of paintings, largely by American artists, includes...
|Museums / Galleries||Canajoharie|
Arts Center of the Capital Region
Two gallery spaces display contemporary and folk pieces by local...
|Museums / Galleries||Troy|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $104* & up -- Flights for Next Weekend on American, R/T American Airlines