Sights & Attractions in Albany and Central New York
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Albany and Central New York
Governor Nelson A. Rockefeller Empire State Plaza
The ¼-mi-long, 98-acre concourse includes modern art and...
Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute
The institute is made up of a museum, an art school, and a performing-arts...
|Museums / Galleries||Utica|
National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum
The ball that Babe Ruth hit for his 500th home run and Shoeless...
|Museums / Galleries||Cooperstown|
New York State Capitol
It took more than 30 years to complete this grand building (1867-99)...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save at 3-Star Springhill Suites Albany-Colonie: $158 & Up in May Expedia
- Save at 3-Star Clarion Inn: $92 & Up in May Expedia
- 5% OFF BEST WESTERN Sovereign - Albany! 3 Nts + Air Fr $538 Travelocity
- $14.95 & up : Economy rentals in Albany Hotwire
- Book the CrestHill Suites Albany 3 Nts in May Fr $134+/Nt — $134 Expedia