- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The popular Eisenhower Park has three regulation 18-hole courses, a 300-yard driving range, and a restaurant, all open to nonresidents. The Red Course, originally designed by Devereux Emmet, is the longest of the three (6,756 yards) and is considered the most challenging. The Blue Course and the White Course were designed by Robert Trent Jones. Red Course greens fees are $52-$60 for nonresidents; greens fees for the other two are $50-$60. (Fees are lower in winter.) All are open daily year-round, weather permitting. Hempstead Tpke., East Meadow, NY, 11554. 516/572-0327 information; 516/542-4653 tee times. www.nassaucountyny.gov.
More Sports and Outdoors
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe