- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sports and the Outdoors
Kings Point Park. The 175 acres at this park hold 5 mi of hiking trails, 26 picnic areas, four softball diamonds, a soccer field, a playground, and two all-weather basketball courts. There are also four clay tennis courts, but a permit is necessary for summer play. Steamboat Rd., Great Neck, NY, 11024. 516/482-9257. Free. Daily 8-sunset.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $94.28 & up : Midsize rentals in East Hampton Hotwire
- $108.56 & up : Full Size rentals in East Hampton — $109 Hotwire