Nightlife & the Arts in Long Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Long Island Nightlife & the Arts
|A-H I-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Bay & Main Restaurant
Late at night, the funky, eclectic Bay & Main Restaurant turns...
Bay Street Theater
The regional Bay Street Theater presents new plays on their way...
Locals and out-of-towners drink to the strains of lounge music...
Cinema Arts Centre
Cinema Arts Centre shows independent American and foreign films...
For true local flavor head for the Corner Bar. Open when everything...
Flynn's, a Fire Island institution at the ferry terminal, overflows...
Grappa Wine Bar
Trendy locals and visitors come to Grappa Wine Bar to enjoy a...
|Wine Bars||Sag Harbor|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $94.28 & up : Midsize rentals in East Hampton Hotwire
- $108.56 & up : Full Size rentals in East Hampton — $109 Hotwire