Long Island Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
East Hampton Restaurants
East Hampton Point
You can watch the sun go down over Three Mile Harbor through a...
This cozy, wooden-antiques-filled restaurant serves good, old-fashioned...
Nick and Toni's
The dining room at this upscale, trendy restaurant has a wood-burning...
The Palm's old-fashioned decor fits perfectly with the building...
Paintings of rodeo riders and dented old signs decorate the rustic...
Cuisine, American: Southwestern
Browse All Long Island Restaurants
- Cold Spring Harbor
- East Hampton
- Fire Island
- Garden City
- Great Neck
- Long Beach
- Old Bethpage and Farmingdale
- Oyster Bay
- Port Jefferson
- Port Washington
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $108.56 & up : Full Size rentals in East Hampton Hotwire
- $94.28 & up : Midsize rentals in East Hampton — $95 Hotwire