Sights & Attractions in Long Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Bridgehampton
Children's Museum of the East End
This is a perfect place to let kids run off some steam on a rainy...
|Museums / Galleries||Bridgehampton|
A stroll around this whimsical, plant- and sculpture-studded...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Bridgehampton|
Sagg Main Beach
This Town of Southampton beach stretches along the ocean for...
Browse All Long Island Sights
- Cold Spring Harbor
- East Hampton
- Fire Island
- Garden City
- Long Beach
- Old Bethpage and Farmingdale
- Old Westbury
- Oyster Bay
- Port Washington
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $94.28 & up : Midsize rentals in East Hampton Hotwire
- $108.56 & up : Full Size rentals in East Hampton — $109 Hotwire