All New York City Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
New York City Hotels
|A B-C D-E F-G H I-J K-L M N-O P-R S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Built during the 1920's, the Belvedere's main draw is its Times . . .
NYC is often called the City that Never Sleeps, but if a good. . .
Best Western Plus President Hotel
The President is the only politically themed hotel in the city,. . .
The Blakely New York
It may be a tried-and-true design motif, but it's hard to resis. . .
The Bowery Hotel
The Bowery Hotel is like an English hunting lodge in Manhattan,. . .
Bryant Park Hotel
A New York landmark in brown brick that towers over the New York. . .
Europeans and students know about the chipper, winning attitude. . .
The Carlton Hotel
From the two-story lobby designed by David Rockwell to still-intact,. . .
The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel
On the well-heeled corner of Madison Avenue and 76th Street, the. . .
|$$$$||Upper East Side|
A favorite for the comfortable rooms and great location, the Casablanca. . .
The Chatwal New York
A lavishly refurbished reincarnation of a classic Manhattan theate. . .
Popular with Europeans and budget-conscious visitors, the Chelsea. . .
City Club Hotel
The City Club's ocean-liner-inspired rooms are brisk, bright,. . .
Conrad New York
A pleasant surprise in a quiet Battery Park City location, the. . .
|$$$$||New York City|
The Cosmopolitan Hotel
For a bargain room in a great downtown neighborhood, it's hard. . .
Crosby Street Hotel
The first branch of the UK's Firmdale Hotels to open in the United. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All New York City Hotels
- Best Afternoon Tea
- Best Beds
- Best Business Hotels
- Best Concierge
- Best Gym
- Best Historic Hotels
- Best Hotel Bar
- Best Hotel Pool
- Best Hotel Restaurant
- Best Hotel Room View
- Best Kept Secret Hotels
- Best Lobby
- Best Neighborhood Experience
- Best New Hotels
- Best of Lodging
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $114* & up -- Flights for This Weekend on American, R/T American Airlines
- $179 -- NYC: Weekends at Times Square Hotel, 40% Off The Milford NYC
- $175-$199 -- NYC: Hotel near Times Square incl. Holidays Courtyard New York Manhattan/Times Square West
- $1099 & up -- 7-Night Transatlantic Cruise, UK to NYC American Express Travel
- $20.95 & up -- Car Rentals across New York CarRentals.com