Nightlife & the Arts in New York City
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
New York City Nightlife & the Arts
|A B C D E-F G H I-J K L M N O-P Q-R S T U-V W-Z « Prev |  Next »|
(Le) Poisson Rouge
Underneath the site of the late, lamented Village Gate jazz emporium...
|Music Clubs||Greenwich Village|
124 Rabbit Club
Named for a 19th-century bar on, or near, its current site, this...
A row of lawn jockeys welcomes you to this former speakeasy...
How can you not love a spot where the bouncer greets you with...
92nd Street Y
Well-known soloists, jazz musicians, show-tune stylists, and...
|Arts Centers||Upper East Side|
Programs at 92YTribeca include films, talks, and a variety of...
|Film, Readings / Lectures||TriBeCa|
The Ace Hotel
A hot spot for the digital set, this hotel's lobby and adjoining...
American Airlines Theatre
The onetime Selwyn—the venerable home to the works of Coward...
You might tell from the name that this isn't exactly your granddad's...
|Bars||Upper East Side|
Angelika Film Center
Foreign, independent, and, some mainstream films are screened...
Anthology Film Archives
Dedicated to preserving and exhibiting independent and avant-garde...
If the Apollo's famed Amateur Night doesn't get you off the couch...
On Monday nights, crowds pack into this former Puerto Rican bodega...
|Music Clubs||Lower East Side|
This Victorian lounge brings a touch of downtown chic to the...
|Bars||Upper East Side|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All New York City Nightlife
- Coney Island and Brighton Beach
- Downtown Brooklyn
- East Village
- Financial District
- Flatiron District
- Greenwich Village
- Lower East Side
- Lower Manhattan
- Meatpacking District
- Midtown East
- Midtown West
- Park Slope and Prospect Heights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $179 -- NYC: Weekends at Times Square Hotel, 40% Off The Milford NYC
- $175-$199 -- NYC: Hotel near Times Square incl. Holidays Courtyard New York Manhattan/Times Square West
- $1099 & up -- 7-Night Transatlantic Cruise, UK to NYC American Express Travel
- $20.95 & up -- Car Rentals across New York CarRentals.com
- $38.50 -- Percussive Troupe 'Stomp' in NYC, Reg. $78 'Stomp'