Shopping in The Adirondacks and Thousand Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Adirondacks and Thousand Islands Shopping
The Adirondack Store sells antler chandeliers, bark frames, hand-painted...
|Local Specialties||Lake Placid|
Blue Line Sport Shop
With everything from camouflage jackets and bathing suits to...
|Sporting Goods||Saranac Lake|
Old Forge Hardware
Old Forge Hardware, an authentic general store, was founded in...
|Convenience Stores||Old Forge and Eagle Bay|
The Ray Brook Frog
The Ray Brook Frog, between Saranac Lake and Lake Placid, sells...
|Household Items / Furniture||Saranac Lake|
Rustic Homestead Streamside Gallery
Antler light fixtures and lamps are a specialty at the Rustic...
|Household Items / Furniture||North Creek and Gore Mountain|
The Union Depot, an old train station, is the home of the Whistle...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe